Citizen Service Request Center
County Departments
Competitive Bidding
Sign up for Email Notifications

Anytown Clerk's Office

Veterans Services

If you are an honorably discharged veteran of military service residing in Anytown, the Clerk's Office can provide several important services to you, free of charge. First, you may register your DD-214 Discharge Paper with the County Clerk's Office. This is very important, since you may need certified copies of this document to verify veteran status when applying for veteran's benefits, employment, etc. Simply bring in your DD-214 Discharge Paper and tell us whether you would like certified copies. In about one week, you may come in and pick up the recorded document, along with any copies you have requested. Due to the important nature of these documents, you or your authorized representative must pick up the Discharge Papers. They will not be sent through the mail. There is no fee for this service.

You may also apply for a Vendor's License (also referred to as a Peddler's License) in the Clerk's Office. You must be an honorably discharged veteran or exempt fireman living in Anytown. Present your discharge document and identification to Clerk's Office and complete a short application. In about two weeks, you will receive notification regarding your license. This permits you to vend in the State of USA. If you have any questions regarding these services, please call the Clerk's Office at (856) 453-4860.