Anytown is fortunate. Because of its southerly location, its many miles of frontage on the Delaware Bay, and its site as part of the southern USA peninsula, the county has a relatively mild climate. The modifying influence of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf Stream, tempers the climate of the region and affords its inhabitants longer summers and milder winters than inland regions of similar latitude.
- Average annual temperature: 54° F (highest in AnyState)
- Lowest recorded temperatuve: - 8° F (in January and February)
- Highest recorded temperature: 104° F (in July and August)
- Average annual rainfall: 43.5"
- Average date of last killing frost in Spring: April 16
- Average date of first killing frost in Fall: October 24